Saturday, November 15, 2014

Good and Bad Points:


I think there's a  lot of good things that have happened in my life: i have a wonderful family, good friends and a lot of amazing experiences .
When i was a child and i went to primary school  things didn't go so well... i had some problems with my classmates and i remember a time when i wasn't very happy about going to school every day. But thing got better when i started high school :)
This yeas has been a super important year of my life, a year ogf changes and new experiences that i've never lived before.. a new city, new friends, being away from my mom my dad and my little brother, a whole new world in the university and growing up a lot.
I think it has been a wondeful year even when its wasnt all perfect.
I didn't do all the things i wanted to, i really wanted to take more classes and hang out with my friends here ( this city has a lot of things to do everyday .. but we didnt have time) .
I  would like to higlight that my grades are good, i found amazing friends and i think i made  the right decision by chosing this career ...
I dont know if there's somthing else to say... I'm very happy with everything that have happened to me this year

1 comment: