Friday, October 3, 2014

About time: About Life

Today's post its about "TIME",and how i feel i about it.
Have you ever feel like you should be  doing something else  because you dont want to  "waste" your TIME? . I usually feel like this and i think it isn't a good feeling.
Sometimes when i realize that i'm
"wasting" my time on things i shouldnt be doing ( freinds, movies, not-university books,etc) because i have other "important" things to do , like studying and stuff i think about my life... i use to think that i won't reach my goals if i don't work hard for them, but at te same time, i want to enjoy the things i have now, the moments... the present, beacuse i won't be a teenager for ever, i'll never ne as young i am now.
This probably sound a bit like the Peter Pan's story, but it makes me really nostalgic.
...
i'd love to have more memories that the ones i've actually got. When i was on highschool i thought everything was a waste of time and thats the reason why i missed  a lot of things, the reason why i missed i a lot of memories that now wourld be amazing to have.
I don't want to waste my time for living by wasting my time on studying...  a big dilema.
...
I love my career and the only thing i want is to finish  the last year that now seems to far away from herere and now. I want to work and do all the things i've ever wanted to do as an anthropologist... but i want to be more free now, i want to fly a little bit more... the watch is not going to stop ... the minutes are not going to stop for me . So i probably should organice better my time...  i actually do it, but i can't stop the feeling of growing up, of wasting the time, not living, use all energy on university... -
Maybe noneof the paragraphs above  make sense... express this feeling it's really difficult





3 comments:

  1. I think everyone see the end of the year far away jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that no one could waste time, because the time is relative and each people only have the posibility of take decisions, and make differents each moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajaj, that picture is really good!

    ReplyDelete