Thursday, September 11, 2014

Concert Experience: the secret

I know it's a little bit weird to talk about the band i'm going to talk in this post  but i can't deny that day was one of the best days of my life.
I'm used to heard things like "you're too old for that kind of music" "please tell me you dont like them!" etc, but i really don't care , if you enjoy something , you can't let anyone to make you feel bad about it ;  in this post i'm going to tell you about my One Direction concert .

The story: I've been a fan of them since 2010 so when i knew they were going to come i almost died. I couldnt buy tickets close to the stage and that made me super sad , i thought everything was lost BUT it wasn't. People started to ask for another concert , and producers said yes, so they were going to come 2 days! April 30th and May 1st! i bought tickets for May 1st but i didn't have the money for the other date... i told myself it was okay to go and see them just one day even if i waited for them for  4 years ,i'm not going to lie, i was devastated hahaha, but everything changed 2 days before  the 30th of april... I BOUGHT A TICKET SUPER CLOSE TO THE STAGE FOR SO MUCH LESS MONEY THAN THE ORIGINAL PRICE,         i was very  happy ! In that moment i didnt know that that day was going to be the best day ever.

The waiting:
-8:00 am and i already was in the  Estadio Nacional waiting for the doors opening , the concert was at 21:00 hrs.. so imagine how nervous i was, yes, ridiculous.
-Doors open at 13:00 pm, I was runing like there's not tomorrow
-13:20 inside the stadium. I lied to the guards and i got closer to the stage , more than i was suposed to be
-14:00- 20:00 troubles. I almost got kicked out of the stadium. Yes.
-20:30 , this part is weirdest, i was hiding under a chilean flag because a crazy guard was looking for me ! I won anyways, she didnt find me.
-21:00... it started

The concert: I never thought i was going to see them that close, i never thought they were going to see me , and smile at me  - maybe it was for my green hair,i dont know- i never imagined that i was going to talk with their backguards, i felt amazing!
I went alone but i made friends there so it was pretty amazing!  teh concert was 2 hours longer and absolutly wild!
I cried, i sang, i danced to the rythm of my favourite songs, i was truly happy !  you probably will say that all this story is stupid but they make me happy - or deeply sad, i don't know at this point-. I'd give a lot to go throught that day again, closer, if it could be possible, maybe hug them hahaha


That was the story of one of the best days of this year for me :) One of the weirdest and coolest concerts ever



2 comments:

  1. that it's a really good adventure for a concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaj, I pass near of the Estadio Nacional that day and it was a lot of people wait for the concert! I imagine that it was a really good experience.

    ReplyDelete