Saturday, May 3, 2014

I know im late! but i want to share this with you:

First of all , i'm so sorry i wasn't there this week, i'm very sick actually and i was in bed almost all the past week! ( what a bad thing hu?)  i'm a photolog freak, i love to take a lot of pictures of everything ! So i want to share my favourite picture with you:




i took this picture this last winter, in my house (2013) ... it was raining so loud! suddenly the rain paused... when i looked through the window ( i was in the pc doing a homework) i saw this amazing rainbow! i haven't seen something like this in my life before! a rainbow from the beggining 'til the end ! it was magic! i thought my camera wasn't good enough to take a good picture but i was wrong! look at it...just beautiful.
Things that doesn't happen in Santiago... wow now i realize how much i 'll miss the winter in my house, how much i'll miss being commfy in home while is raining , with my mom making me breakfast and watching cartoons with my little brother... im getting emotional, im sorry hahahah

ps: i hate being sick.


1 comment:

  1. You are a very responsible student! The teacher Juan needs to put a seven

    ReplyDelete