Wednesday, April 16, 2014

TECH EYE

Some days the sky has a weird and beautiful colour, sometimes i just want to savesome seconds for ever, the night, the stars, some lights, trees, flowers, clouds, the ground, streets, faces... forever. Sometimes i want to save the moments with my friends  and sometimes, only sometimes, i want to save my own smile, so  one day when i get older i'd be able to see the pictures. I'm a keeper of good feelings, a keeper of moments.
My favourite piece of technology is this weird thing people call "camera".
I've got it about a year ago,well.. actually isn't mine but i use it like it was!! ( i want my own camera so bad) I like because with it i can save the best moments for a long time and rewind them everytime i want to.
I use it when i find a good thing to keep in my memory, i don't know.. sometimes i take pictures of my bother when he's dancing around me, or pics of my friends when they're laughing, or pics of my hair when is blue, or pic of the sunrise, basically i like to  take pictures about all the things that make me happy and pictures about all the thing that makes me feel "something" deep in my soul... the emptiness of the desert.
It's amazing what you can do just by pressing  a button. (of course i know it isn't just a button but i think you got my point) , i take pictures  very often , i have a lot of folders in my computer just with pictures on them. I won a photography contest once, it was amazing by the way!!!
i think i already told you with i like this tech piece, is amazing the fact that  you can save moments almost forever , at least for a long time  , so you won't forget the thing that were happening when you took the pic. It's amazing.
I think that my life without it would be so forgettable, because taking pictures is a way to tell your story, it's a way to tell others what kind of thing do you see because not everyone see the same things, the details,the feelings inside a picture, the speech in the photo... it's a way to tell others about yourself and about the world through your eyes.
YOU SHOW THEM THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR LIFE, THROUGH YOUR EYES, THROUGH THAT TECH EYE.
The photos are the stories and history through the people eyes.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, because i have already regret to have not taken some photos in key moments of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally agree whit you, girl! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. A camera is always the best friend of a tumblr girl :D ajajaja

    ReplyDelete